And why not a little bit of salt to spice things up a bit.
Here we are, ready to cook like grown-ups and it is the parents who will be happy!
No more whining when you hear “Tonight, we’re having fish!”. All the more, as we know its benefits, we’ll make sure everyone will agree.
A small reminder.
Health professionals are unanimous: you have to eat fish twice a week and with pleasure, you can believe me!
Fish are a great source of protein with less fat than meat in general, such as pike, whiting and cod, which we are going to cook for our “FISH LEE BURGER”.
So you’re going to tell me, yes, OK, but apart from protein, where are the benefits for my health if I eat fish?
They are rich in omega 3, and that’s good news for your brain and your heart, everyone will think your Albert Einstein, one of the greatest physicists and mathematicians.
He is known for his famous equation E = mc2 which means the energy is equal to the mass multiplied by the speed of light squared.
OK! It’s hard to understand, but did you know that he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921.
Here is one of his quotes that you can share with your friends that I find cool “Life is like a bicycle, we must move forward so as not to lose balance”.
I’m sure you already understand all of it! Here’s another great one, it’s one of my favourites: “Science is knowing how to observe the world around us.” This is so cooooool!
Well, it’s time to get back to the benefits of fish. There are also plenty of trace elements, minerals and vitamins, like vitamin A, which is good for the eyes. Vitamin D that will help you get even stronger bones, and so on.
But, now let’s get down to business, the “FISH LEE BURGER” recipe that is sure to be a hit.
Time: 20 to 25 minutes to make the recipe.
For 4 people.
– 4 breaded cod fillets (See in the frozen food section at the supermarket).
– 4 burger buns
– 2 tomatoes
– 4 pickles
– 8 salad leaves
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– ½ lemon
WARNING: If you have never cooked alone, some steps require the presence of an adult. That’s normal, right?
Come on, Let’s roll up the sleeves!
– First, divide the burger buns in two and put them for about 1 min in the toaster.
– Then cut your tomatoes and pickles into thin slices
– In a bowl, mix olive oil, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
– Spread this filling on the toast
– Put on only one side of the bread, 2 lettuce leaves with a few slices of tomatoes and pickles, keep an eye on how much you put on, you need enough to make 4 Fish Lee Burgers).
– In a frying pan, add a little oil and cook your 4 breaded fish fillets with salt and pepper and as soon as your fillets have a nice golden colour (about 10 minutes), put them on the slices of bread where the filling is and put the two halves together to make a delicious FISH LEE BURGER.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
Here is a French riddle
What is the fruit which fishes hate?
Answer: it’s the peach ( because peach in french means to fish)