AN AMUSING GAME TO PLAY WITH YOUR GUESTS AT BIRTHDAY PARTIES
DRAW & GUESS TO WIN!
BEFORE YOU START
You need a list of words for this guessing game. Prepare one or two words per participant.
Next, cut the words up and slip them into a box or cap for a random draw to avoid any claims of cheating or favouritism.
Before you start make two teams that are as well-balanced as possible. It’s nice to have some big pieces of paper to stick on the wall for each person’s drawing.
You will also need a felt pen or marker! It would be perfect if you had a board too.
HOW TO PLAY
Put the box with words in it on the table and each team take turns to pull out a word.
The opposing team has to guess what the word is (from the drawing) and get a point if they guess correctly within the allotted time. I recommend 2 minutes per word.
When the word has been found (or not) it’s the other team’s turn.
Don’t forget to note down the scores as you go. The game is over when all the words have been found and the team with the most points wins the match.
For more fun you can also mime the words (it’s good fun!). An animal theme always works well.
Now it’s your turn to play!
EASY RECIPE OF THE CHOCOLAT CAKE WITHOUT COOKING FOR 6 TO 8 PEOPLE
Preparation time: 15 minutes max.
Leave to stand: 3 hours
- 200g dark chocolate
- 150g biscuits (any kind)
- 15cl fresh liquid cream or soja cream
- 30g icing sugar (preferably powdered)
- 1 egg
- Break the bar of chocolate into small pieces.
- Put the chocolate into a bowl with the cream, and heat in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds at 900 watts.
- Take out the bowl (be careful not to burn yourself as it’s hot), stir carefully, and then stir in the sugar. Add the egg when the mixture is lukewarm.
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and stir into the mixture in a bigger bowl. Mix together.
- Put ovenproof paper into a mold that’s not too big (a terrine is ideal) and pour in the mixture, making sure you spread it properly and pat it down.
- Put it in fridge for 3 hours, then take it out and turn it over onto a plate and remove baking paper.
Tip: Apply M&Ms for decoration and enjoy!